6 month comparison

This will be brief. I haven't blogged in a long time because I haven't felt well. I am going on 14 weeks and I'm starting to feel better, but the progress is slow. We did have a nice Easter, and a nice Mother's day. However, posting pictures from that seems pointless at this point. I did find out when I'm due. I'm due 11-11-2011, but most likely we will be having this baby on the 4th of November. We find out in about 6 weeks what we will be having, and we hope it is a boy, but we will see. That might be the next time you hear from me. I did manage to get 6 month comparisons done of the kids. Let me know what you think. I do have to point out the difference in the hair. The background with Ali is kind of dark, so it is hard to see all the hair, but if you look close you can see a big difference. I used to think Katie had a lot of hair, but looking back at them now and comparing it Ali, Katie was a baldi!

1 comment:

Heather said...

So cute, and they are growing up so fast. I think you should try to have the baby 11-11-11!!! That would be so fun... :)