Decisions

Chris and I made a hard decision awhile ago that it would be a good idea for me to go back to work. With Chris starting a new job, which is contigent upon passing two major tests, and still figuring out what to do with our house in Phoenix, we decided that we would really benefit from me going back to work for 1 to a 1 and a half. It's been a long process, but I finally have made a decision with my job. I was offered a job with Farm Bureau, but for some reason it didn't feel right even after waiting all this time. I decided that the other job would be better for me. So, this coming Monday, I go back to work as an Administrative Assistant for a dental office called Shadow Ridge Dental Care. It will be hard to put Katie in daycare and not be around her, but I'm sure as time goes on it will get easier. Chris and I have had a lot of humps to get through the last few months, but slowly but surely we are getting through them one at a time. The last few weeks since I have known I would be going back to work, I have been scrapbooking like crazy to get caught up again. I was six months behind and was feeling overwhelmed, and I'm almost all caught up. I just have February and March 2009 to do. I will post some pages when I'm done. We also are finishing our yard this Saturday. It will be nice to have it all done. The yard pictures I promised awhile ago will be posted very soon. Katie still isn't walking yet. She knows how, but just doens't. All in good time, but clearly my guess was off. And she is 15 months old now, so only 3 months until nursery. I can't wait! I started the count at a year, and now that it is so close it feels like forever. It will be nice to actually get something out of going to church again. That is the recent update. I promise to post pictures of the yard and some videos within the next week or two, but hopefully sooner. Until next time......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristen,
Im so glad everything is working out for you guys! Don't worry one day Katie will come walking up to you and talking like never before and you will be so shocked! LOL!

joelle said...

Kristen! I love your blog! It dawned on me that you mentioned blogging in RS awhile ago, and so I looked you up! Good luck at work tomorrow.....ugh

Julie said...

Wow, that is a hard decision! I am sure you did what is right! Good Luck with that. I look forward to pictures and videos in the meantime! :) I wish I lived closer to you and I would watch that cute Katie for you! :)