Upgrade

Well, we finally bought Katie a new car seat and this is the one we purchased. We got it for a great deal off the internet. It was about 50 bucks cheaper than all the stores. I can't wait for her to be front facing in two more months!

3 comments:

Heather said...

So, your backyard is looking better :) And Katie is getting so old! Crazy! Hope you guys are doing well out there! HSM3 was so good! Too bad you aren't closer - we could go check it out (I would TOTALLY see it again!) Maybe one of these days...!

the little Vinings ; ) said...

Super sleek look! Katie is going to look great in her new seat! And you all will love the color, because it won't show all the stains! Glad you found a great deal...

jessica said...

I loved it when Brayden was finally able to have a forward facing seat. He was happier and it was easier to keep an eye on him.