We decided that our TV stand didn't match anything in our house and it looked a little tacky, so Chris painted it black. Here are the before and after shots. Pardon Katie's toys all over the floor.
Looks amazing, what a differance a coat of paint makes! I love my interior classes because you learn all these fun things about how to do a simple fix, for cheap, and how it can change the whole look of the room!
Chris and I met in September 2003 - four months after I graduated high school. We got engaged in January of 2004 and married on June 4, 2004, in the Salt Lake City Temple. In December of 2005, we moved to Arizona and love living here! Our first daughter, Katie, was born in December of 2007. Almost 3 years later, in October 2010, we welcomed our second daughter, Alice, whom we call Ali. We love our life and couldn't be happier!
3 comments:
It looks like new! It's a wonder what a little paint can do.
That looks good---what a great idea!
Looks amazing, what a differance a coat of paint makes! I love my interior classes because you learn all these fun things about how to do a simple fix, for cheap, and how it can change the whole look of the room!
You've got the sleek, modern look!
Post a Comment