Camping
This last weekend we went camping with my sister Laurel and her husband Tim and their son Brody. The first night was rough with Katie, but other than that we had a great time. It's a long story, but we ended up having Katie sleep in the truck verses her pack n' play in our tent with us. I wasn't very good at taking pictures this time, so Laurel, I will need you to send me your pictures you took if you don't mind. We bought Katie and little Camo sleeping bag to stay warm because she doesn't keep blankets on her anymore. She was very cozy!
The whole family!

Chris caught 5 fish in the short time we were there. He is quite the fisherman!
All snuggled up. It doesn't show off her sleeping very well. Maybe I will get a better one if we go camping again. If we do, she will sleep on the floor in the truck from the get go. It was a lifesaver!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
How fun! She is so adorable! I was just thinking tonight that I wanted to go camping again - I am jealous!
Wow! That family in the boat is REALLY cute!! =) We sure had fun with you!
Kristen, it is so good to see you guys. Looks like you have had a very fun summer. Katie is adorable and so big. I can't tell who she looks like more - maybe if I see her in person it will be easier. Such a cute family!!!
Looks like it was a blast, I think katie is sooo cute! We should go sometime camping together, I love it!
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment